Do you seek funding from donors who make tax-exempt contributions to artistic and community cultural projects, but you do not have 501(c)3 IRS status?
Arch Social Community Network can assist you!
Arch Social Community Network can sponsor your project.
ARCH SOCIAL COMMUNITY NETWORK SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS:
- Access to large-scale funding opportunities from foundations or corporate funders that are usually restricted to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations
- The ability to offer individual donors the incentive of tax-deductible donation
- A custom profile of your organization or project on ASCN’s website
- The means to collect tax-deductible donations online
- No hidden fees
If these perks are useful to you, then ASCN requires the following from sponsorship applicants:
- Artist projects and emerging organizations must have a minimum budget of $500. This money need not be committed before applying for fiscal sponsorship or being accepted into the ASCN’s Sponsorship program.
- For accepted individual artists’ projects, ASCN Sponsorship charges a 2.0% administrative fee on gross donations received, and a $50 annual renewal fee.
- For accepted organizations, ASCN Sponsorship charges a 2.0% administrative fee on gross donations received, a and a $75 annual maintenance fee.
No fees are required to apply!
Please request an APPLICATION FORM today!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject: “Sponsorship Application”
(Include NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE)